Widdrington United Reformed Church was founded in 1765 as Widdrington Presbyterian Church. This means that we celebrated our 250th anniversary in 2015.!
Daffodils donated for the Anniversary, with one of the donors
The church is part of the Northern Synod of the United Reformed Church, and a member of the South East Northumberland Ecumenical Area (SENEA), a joint URC/Methodist area.
We are part of a joint pastorate with St Georges URC in Morpeth (also in Senea) and Great Bavington URC.
Members of the congregation are active in Widdrington and Ulgham Churches Together.
Striving to be a church which reflects the life and teachings of Jesus Christ, we seek to build on our acknowledged strengths of caring for our church community, our neighbourhood and the world.